UKSaabs

THE site for UK Saab people!
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:20 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:28 pm 
Active user

Car Model: 2003 Saab 9-3 1.8t Vector
I need to reduce the fleet, so this one has to go...
It’s had a new pair of front tyres (Uniroyal rainsport3) rears have loads of tread but are cheaper brand.
New front spring for mot. long mot, till 29 April 2020
Goes and stops well handles well. Ride is a bit jiggly at normal speeds but seems to work when flying (sounds Aero normal from what others have said)
Oil, filter and sparks done, Maptun airfilter already in it, noobed and recent check by Karl himself. Goes very well... full leather, ac works fantastically. Good battery (original one was a bit weak and died)
I have done around 1800 miles since MOT and it’s worked a treat.. (regular 120 each way commutes across country to my girlfriends.)
Bad bits are it’s a 30 foot car. Looks good from a distance, but has dings small rust patch and cracks in bumpers etc
Front windows not working, satnav/stereo not working (Karl has had it on tech2 and we suspect ICM optics packed up) coating on the dash etc peeling off..
Ideal as a cheap commuter, car park queen as really you won’t mind any further “kisses” to it..
It’s just a cheap usable car that could donate its mech bits to upgrade a lesser car (what my plan was till my 1.8t was wrestled from my arms)
Priced sensibly due to faults...

Make me a reasonable offer by wed 17 eve and take it away, delivery poss too, would also take Euros... going away for a couple of weeks.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:33 pm 
Active user

On holiday for a couple of weeks from Thurs 18th.. I shall leave it up for now, but don’t expect a response very quickly I am afraid.

Post subject: Not for sale at present
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:34 am 
Active user

Taking it off sale for the moment as just heard I have a new contract to commute to..
Just easier (and cheaper) for me to use this than sell it and have to find something else...

Could be available if someone really wants it. But will be up for sale again in 3-4 months I reckon.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]