UKSaabs

THE site for UK Saab people!
It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:33 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:03 pm 
Saab Nut

Car Model: MY99 9-3 SE HOT
For sale for a week only after which it gets pert ex'd against a TTiD

2006 dame edna on a 56 plate 2.3t manual in silver with 152k on the clock

Car is in average condition for the age with a few age and mileage related marks and niggles. Drives just about perfect apart from a slight hesitation around 3000rpm with full throttle but then it hunkers down and goes like a scalded cat...have changed D.I pack and plugs and still not cured it, someone a bit more clued up on T7 can probably trace it in seconds. Doesn't affect it in day to day driving or mpg, still does about 32mpg average

When I got the car I changed the subframe bushes and gearbox mount bushes for poly ones so they shouldn't be an issue

Interior is in pretty good nick (half leather) with no major marks or buttons missing/damaged. Stereo is really good and sounds awesome. The SiD is missing it's bongs and beeps which is usually the speaker and the cup holder just spins but I have a new one to throw in with the car. Is also has the rare (I've not seen another with it) marble fascia and door trims. Few marks on the body but it's a 12 year old 152k car so it's to be expected

It has full service history up till when I got it and history with receipts of the services I did myself every 6k. All receipts are present for any work I did including a new thermostat and drop links etc. It has an uprated recirc valve and all vacuum hoses replaced with silicone ones. New rear discs and pads not that long ago and rebuilt handbrake mechanism so that works as it should. Could be done with new front discs really but I can throw new ones in with the car if someone buys it.

New front tyres 3-4 weeks ago, nothing special but they do the job

All in all I've tried to be as honest about the car as possible and in all honesty it's a fantastic driving car with no knocks or funny noises and handles perfectly. Car has wanted for nothing mechanical in the past and in my ownership as reflected in the mot history.

The headlights and 'glasses' are tinted (I hate chrome :lol: ) but it's just plastidip which can be peeled off and a film which can also be removed in max 10 mins. I haven't received the V5 back from the DVLA but I have the new keepers part and the V5 can be sent away for with this for free at the same time you tax the car (I've just been too lazy to go to post office and have just been taxing it online)

Price is £650 ovno. If it doesn't sell this week then it gets part ex'd. Would rather someone from here buys it rather than being passed around dealers and auctions, as it's a fantastic base for a good daily and I don't see a reason it wouldn't do another 100k with another enthusiast owner

I will take pictures tonight of the whole car and of the few marks it has

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:43 pm 
Saab Nut

Pictures as promised
ImageIMG_20180916_165913 by Steve, on Flickr
ImageIMG_20180916_165907 by Steve, on Flickr
ImageIMG_20180916_165532 by Steve, on Flickr
ImageIMG_20180916_165445 by Steve, on Flickr
ImageIMG_20180916_165300 by Steve, on Flickr
ImageIMG_20180916_165249 by Steve, on Flickr
ImageIMG_20180916_165714 by Steve, on Flickr
ImageIMG_20180916_165729 by Steve, on Flickr
ImageIMG_20180916_165743 by Steve, on Flickr

The clutch started slipping in high gears going up hills today so I have ordered a new one and will be fitting it on Wednesday, After this the car will be £700 firm which I think is fair for a car with a fresh clutch and full service history

Also yes it needs a wash but it will be cleaned inside and out before sale and I've always kept the paint protected with sealant and wax

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:48 pm 

Car Model: saab 95 aero
Hi mate, I'm interested in your Saab can you let me know when you have the clutch done. If you can let me know i could pop up and see it.

cheers

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:57 pm 
Saab Nut

Car is now sold pending collection

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]