UKSaabs

THE site for UK Saab people!
It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 6:11 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:25 pm 
Active user

Car Model: 93 TID Vector Sport 2008 Vert
My car has covered 87,600 miles, which will steadily increase as its my only car, I have fixed all the issues it came with and I have enjoyed ownership and the wonderful summer we just had, alas Its time for me to move on to a much more sensible car, so I am looking to sell pretty quickly, im heading out Sunday the 13th November to test drive some cars and would rather sell private on here for a massive discount, than get totally F**cked over at a dealer. I am located in Huddersfield at HD3, by all means call me on 07505 118626 to discuss the car, I need a quick sale, or its going to get traded at the dealer offering the most money. I paid £6200 for this car almost exactly a year ago.

This is what the car has:

1.9 TID 150 BHP Vector Sport
Cruise Control
Climate Control
Heated factory black leather seats
Factory radio with Aux port adapted to take external media adaptor, I fitted a Kenwood KOS-A300 which will not be included in the sale, I could be persuaded to leave this in the car, but the asking price would increase to £3250
All the usual Vector Sport extras
Reversing Sensors
All tyres are Nexen N8000 and the rears still have 7mm tread, the front probably 6mm, I have beeb very impressed with these tyres, great in all conditions including ice.
Water pump and Timing belt were changed when I bought it at 78,000 Miles, it has MOT until Mid October 2017, just had an Anti-Rollbar link replaced, just had its intermediate service done,

Looking for a quick sale with £3000 price tag or very very near offer.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:33 pm 
Active user

Car Model: 93 TID Vector Sport 2008 Vert
Car Sold, or should I say Part Exchanged....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]