UKSaabs

THE site for UK Saab people!
It is currently Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:16 am

All times are UTC



Forum rules


Advert titles must follow the format: Wanted - Model - Location. eg. "Wanted 9-3 LPT, Glasgow"

In an effort to reduce the size of the big orange box, full listing of rules for this section have been stickied HERE. If we notice a marked drop off in compliance with the rules the orange box will be restored.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:43 pm
Posts: 4
Hi. Wanted Saab Turbo X Sportswagon (2008-2009). Anything considered but wishlist would include sunroof?! and lower miles. Absolute top price paid and can travel anywhere UK. Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:58 pm 
Offline
UKS Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 11:55 am
Posts: 4212
Location: trossachs
Car Model: Turbo xx
Sunroof ? you will be lucky ,only 6 were made ....

_________________
Turbo X wagon +hirsch
900 t16 s carlsson wanabee
M-power Clan Crusader
Mgtf
Nissan Terrano
mazda2


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:42 am 
Offline
Put a SOC in it!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:48 pm
Posts: 21802
Location: Fliptop Towers, North Yorks...the flat bit.
Car Model: One or two...
And all of those were special factory order. I only know of one in the UK.

_________________
S6 Avant 4.0 V8T 450bhp/550Nm
9-5 Aero 600Nm FB3
900 T16S track hack
96V4s


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:54 pm 
Offline
Active user
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:56 pm
Posts: 268
Car Model: SAAB 95 AERO HOT AUTO ESTATE
There is one for sale local to me, it's an auto.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:42 pm 
Offline
Active user

Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:20 pm
Posts: 61
Location: Clitheroe
Car Model: 9-5 2.3T Estate,9-3 Turbo X SW
I have one. 19" wheels, premium leather, Sat Nav, Bose, 4 brand new michelins. 72k miles, diff replaced 1000 miles ago and under warranty for next 18 months.

What is your budget?

I don't need/want to sell, but if you are offering top dollar I might consider selling


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:43 pm 
Offline
Active user

Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:20 pm
Posts: 61
Location: Clitheroe
Car Model: 9-5 2.3T Estate,9-3 Turbo X SW
Sorry, I should also have said that it's a manual


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:14 pm
Posts: 6
Car Model: 9-3 Turbo X
Hi, I've got a 2008 TX Saloon auto if you're interested ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:28 pm 
Offline
Active user

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:25 pm
Posts: 56
Location: Lincoln
Car Model: '07 9-3 Linear SE Sportwagon
JAP wrote:
I have one. 19" wheels, premium leather, Sat Nav, Bose, 4 brand new michelins. 72k miles, diff replaced 1000 miles ago and under warranty for next 18 months.

What is your budget?

I don't need/want to sell, but if you are offering top dollar I might consider selling


Is this still maybe available Jap?

Could be interested, depending on price.

_________________
71 Opel GT
72 Manta
79 Dodge Camper
83 Monza
86 Manta V6
91 Astra
94 Carlton Diamond
08 9-3 Bus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:02 pm 
Offline
Active user

Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:20 pm
Posts: 61
Location: Clitheroe
Car Model: 9-5 2.3T Estate,9-3 Turbo X SW
Yes, I still have it. What is your budget?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:48 am 
Offline
Active user

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:25 pm
Posts: 56
Location: Lincoln
Car Model: '07 9-3 Linear SE Sportwagon
JAP wrote:
Yes, I still have it. What is your budget?


Happy to pay a fair price for a decent car. If I can't find the right Saab then I'm looking at newer cars from other makes, but would rather get another 9-3. So the money's there.

Can you ping me some details on the car including what you'd want for it.

_________________
71 Opel GT
72 Manta
79 Dodge Camper
83 Monza
86 Manta V6
91 Astra
94 Carlton Diamond
08 9-3 Bus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:24 pm 
Offline
Active user

Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:20 pm
Posts: 61
Location: Clitheroe
Car Model: 9-5 2.3T Estate,9-3 Turbo X SW
Mojo.

You haven't answered my question.

I am not going to waste my time providing details to someone who isn't willing to pay top dollar.

Answer my question and then I will decide if this is worth progressing with or not. Be aware that you will not get a bargain.

I don't need/want to sell it, but someone comes along with top money it will be considered.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:21 am 
Offline
Active user

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:25 pm
Posts: 56
Location: Lincoln
Car Model: '07 9-3 Linear SE Sportwagon
JAP wrote:
Mojo.

You haven't answered my question.

I am not going to waste my time providing details to someone who isn't willing to pay top dollar.

Answer my question and then I will decide if this is worth progressing with or not. Be aware that you will not get a bargain.

I don't need/want to sell it, but someone comes along with top money it will be considered.


If you don’t want to sell then that’s fine. I don’t see why you bothered wasting your time responding to a wanted ad If you don’t. As the saying goes everything has its price is I guess your motto.

If that’s the case state your price.

I have answered your question by saying the money is there. I don’t see why I need to put up my finances on a public forum for you to decide how much of it you want.

There is enough to buy a much newer car such as a 5-series, XF or A6 but as stated I would rather have another Saab.

For future reference, when a seller, or potential seller starts acting cloak and dagger in the manner you have it damages a potential buyers confidence in an honest trade.

As such I’ll move on and keep looking. Happy to pay a good price for a good car.

_________________
71 Opel GT
72 Manta
79 Dodge Camper
83 Monza
86 Manta V6
91 Astra
94 Carlton Diamond
08 9-3 Bus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:44 am 
Offline
UKS Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:12 pm
Posts: 8235
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model: 96 V4 & 9-3 Turbo-X
80mojo wrote:
JAP wrote:
Mojo.

You haven't answered my question.

I am not going to waste my time providing details to someone who isn't willing to pay top dollar.

Answer my question and then I will decide if this is worth progressing with or not. Be aware that you will not get a bargain.

I don't need/want to sell it, but someone comes along with top money it will be considered.


If you don’t want to sell then that’s fine. I don’t see why you bothered wasting your time responding to a wanted ad If you don’t. As the saying goes everything has its price is I guess your motto.

If that’s the case state your price.

I have answered your question by saying the money is there. I don’t see why I need to put up my finances on a public forum for you to decide how much of it you want.

There is enough to buy a much newer car such as a 5-series, XF or A6 but as stated I would rather have another Saab.

For future reference, when a seller, or potential seller starts acting cloak and dagger in the manner you have it damages a potential buyers confidence in an honest trade.

As such I’ll move on and keep looking. Happy to pay a good price for a good car.


Way i see it, the ball is in your court.

You want to buy a car. He has a car he is prepared to sell for the right money. He wants to know your best offer. It sounds like its no skin off his nose whether you buy it or not as he doesnt need to sell.

You dont have to post your finances on a public forum, just send him a pm with an offer and he can accept or reject or negotiate.
Until then you are just wasting peoples time trying to get get a bargin.

Before you started acting like an idiot I'd have have considered selling you mine. Its 68,000 miles, fully specced (minus sunroof) auto. It has full service history (only service book, no receipts). I'd be wanting £15,000 for it. Not that that is market value, but its what it's worth to me.

_________________
'75 96 V4 Anniversary Restoration Project
'09 9-3 Turbo-X Wagon No. 38
B204 Haynes Roadster Project


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

follow UKSaabs on Twitter



UKSaabs silhouette logo images by Mark Green www.greenphotos.com
"subsilver2" slightly bodged by UKSaabs for our own use.

:: Disclaimer ::
Comments posted here are the views of their individual authors and are not necessarily shared by the owners of this Web site.
Authors assume all responsibility for comments posted here.

UKSaabs The biggest and best privately owned UK based independent Saab forum for all SAAB enthusiasts.
Whilst we encourage our users to support our advertisers the site wishes to remain independent and therefore does not endorse any particular advertiser(s)
UKSaabs is not affiliated with Saab Cars UK or Saab Automobile AB