Oh dear, it is hooked into the CANBUS
The washer system is located at the front of the left hand front wing. It comprises a fluid reservoir with two pumps and a level sensor. The washer nozzles are located on the bonnet. The function is controlled by the electrical centre in the engine compartment. If the washer fluid level is low a message is transmitted on the bus. The audio system generates a warning tone and a message is displayed on the SID.
If the washer fluid level is less than 1 litre SID displays a message and the headlamp washing function is blocked in order to save washer fluid.
Where it is & how to remove
1. Empty the washer fluid reservoir of washer fluid.
2. Remove the screws from the wing liner.
3. Push aside the wing liner.
4. Free the washer pump from the reservoir.
5. Unplug the washer pump.
6. Disconnect the hose from the washer pump.
I'd pull the connector and see if it is getting any power... If not I fear a Tech-II session coming on