UKSaabs

THE site for UK Saab people!
It is currently Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:12 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:12 am 

Car Models: 07 9-5 Aero Anni, 01 9-5 Aero
So it's time for my Saab 9-5 to go, I've had this car for nearly 2 years now, enjoyed 18k faultless miles but all good things must come to an end. I'm selling this car due to a change in job and I just fancy a change.

Car is a Saab 9-5 Aero Anniversary Saloon with Manual Gearbox, Titan Grey paint.

This car has just ticked over 114k miles, engine runs spot on, running a Noobtune Stage 1 ECU (original stock ECU also included) this car sure does surprise some cars on the road, it's no slouch. It's in pretty good condition all over really, couple of age related marks on the exterior but it polishes up lovely. It's well specced, being an anni it has the Saab logos embossed on the front seats, Anni wheels, slightly different carpet mats in the car (which I replaced with a new genuine set a while ago), along with some other differences which I can't remember, it's got sat nav, electric heated seats with memory on the drivers side, electric sunroof, auto dimming rear view mirror, AS2 audio system, cruise control, bi-xenon headlights etc etc... I've put a genuine Saab rubber boot mat in it too.

Tyres all have plenty of tread, they're all Goodyear Eagle F1's. It's got poly front subframe, rear trailing arm and engine torque arm bushes. DIC was replaced with a genuine Saab unit about 16k miles ago. I've serviced it every 6-8k miles (last serviced 108,458 miles), I've got a load of history with the car, pretty much full history up to my ownership and from my ownership I've noted down literally everything I've bought/done to the car including basically every tank of fuel.

It's clean underneath, I have no concerns about any aspect of the car I am quite reluctant to sell it really as it's been a great car for me and it'll be hard to beat, but I need to free up some funds.

Few photos of the car, photos of the interior will be available soon (after I hoover it!), sorry about the strange lighting I can take more photos if required.

Any questions let me know.

I'm based near Halstead, Essex. Not many of these about so hard to put a price on it, but I'm asking £2200 ONO which I think is fair given the spec, history and condition.

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:10 pm 

Some interior pics, boot mat is out as I was giving it a wash off.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:18 pm 

Car Models: Saab 93
Hi, quite interested in this because of unfortunately having my current Saab written off as of yesterday. Could you email me a contact number or put one up?

Thanks

Mike

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:02 pm 

Car Models: Saab 93
Just add m.bellchambers@me.com

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:26 am 

SOLD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]