UKSaabs

THE site for UK Saab people!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:55 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Advert titles must follow the format: Year - Model - Location - Price. eg. "1999 9-3 SE, Glasgow, £800"

**All posts in this section require individual moderator approval (which they will only get it if they are in line the rules of the forum). Please be patient and allow time for this to happen, and avoid duplicate postings.**

In an effort to reduce the size of the big orange box, full listing of rules for this section have been stickied HERE. If we notice a marked drop off in compliance with the rules the orange box will be restored.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:44 pm 
Saab Nut

Car Model: 2006 DE 9-5 Aero Stage 3
Hello All

Welcome to the listing for my SAAB 9-5 Vector Sport TiD 2006MY. I bought this car in October last year with the intention of keeping it for 3 years, as I was doing a lot of miles. My circumstances have changed now, so I am forced to sell her on (on the plus side I have bought a 2006 DE Aero. The car drives absolutely spot on, much quicker than standard, but still return 35+ mpg in town and 55+ mpg on a run.

The car is located in Deal, Kent.

Summary:

MY2006 9-5 Vector Sport TiD in Fusion Blue (my favourite colour and the main reason I picked this one)

115,300 Miles (I have done 4000 miles and it has never let me down)
Heated front seats, half leather
EGR Delete
DPF Delete
Stage 1 Map (Paul Teapot) - approximately 200 BHP/400Nm
Pulls strongly through all the gears
Cam Belt and Water Pump done in October
New Glow Plugs in October
Engine Flush, Oil and filter changed in October
New Glow Plug Relay in November (old one was fine and you can have as a spare)
New Reverse Parking Sensors (not colour coded) in October
2/3 tank of fuel !!

MOT due 21st October 2019

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/

Everything works as it should...apart from the steering wheel stereo controls (I think). The reason being I had an aftermarket HU in there which I transferred to the Aero and not sure whether the steering wheel controls are working, I will test when I can - just wanted to be transparent.

I also purchased a new thermostat and housing which I will also throw in (nothing wrong with the current one, just bought it as a spare)

Bodywork is in good condition except for: -

Scuff under the front bumper (visible from afar)
Small pin dent in C pillar off/side
Scuff on rear near/side quarter

Other: -

The Self Levelling Xenon warning light is on (was like that when I bought it - doesn't affect the driving)
Xenons flicker sometimes when turning off (common problem)

I also replaced the window rollers on the drivers side, but the window seems a little lazy (still works fine)

My asking price is less than what I paid for the car *and* you get peace of mind that nothing really needs to be done for quite a while now.

Oh one more thing. The car is currently sitting on lovely 19" Fox Racing FX004 wheels with tyres which have done 6000 miles. One of these has a slight buckle which you can notice when you hit 60mph (vibration) but disappears over 70mph - around town this is absolutely fine. The alloys themselves are in very good condition with Alloygators fitted and really look great on the car, I have dropped the price due to the wheel.

I am also selling a set of very nice SAAB ALU 62 alloys and will be happy to do you a good deal if you buy the car.

Please call me if you have any questions, 07950 201316.

Open to sensible offers

Thanks for looking.

Khawar Asif