UKSaabs

THE site for UK Saab people!
It is currently Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:59 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Advert titles must follow the format: Year - Model - Location - Price. eg. "1999 9-3 SE, Glasgow, £800"

**All posts in this section require individual moderator approval (which they will only get it if they are in line the rules of the forum). Please be patient and allow time for this to happen, and avoid duplicate postings.**

In an effort to reduce the size of the big orange box, full listing of rules for this section have been stickied HERE. If we notice a marked drop off in compliance with the rules the orange box will be restored.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:29 pm 
Active user

Car Model: 9-5
saab 93 convertible 2.0 t 150bhp vector 2004

142 miles
just under 12 months mot only done 20 miles since mot

good points
roof works
all electrics work except the cd player which will be expalined in bad points below
new tyres all round late last year at same time a new steering rack was also fitted
the car was owned by a company i deliver too but they changed it due to a upgrade

bad points all cars have them
1. the wheels could do with a refurb
2. im still waiting on the service history from previous owner its with his accountant to claim tax back on invoices etc
3. the cd player wont eject for some reason never bothered me

now im looking to sell this car as my ex has told me i have a daughter which is mine and want to do the right thing obviously i will listen to any offers of a px ideally for a 9-5 2.2 diesel althou any px is considered the car is located in southampton im currently struggling to put pics up on here will be trying to figure it out but i do have pics on phone i can send my number is 07890552939 if no answer just drop me a text and i will call you back