UKSaabs

THE site for UK Saab people!
It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:12 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:13 pm 

Car Model: 9-3 2.0T Aero Saloon
Price Reduced - 8/1/19

I have for sale my Saab 9-3 Aero 2.0T (Petrol) Anniversary. My father bought this ex-demo from Western Saab in Edinburgh in May 2008, and I bought it from him in April 2015. It currently has 64,700miles on the clock.
It has a pretty comprehensive history, with servicing from new and then myself doing servicing and repairs from 2015 onwards. Being an Anniversary it is a well-appointed car. It also has the facelift interior being a 2007 car.

ImageIMG_2307

ImageIMG_2318

ImageIMG_2321

ImageIMG_2323

ImageIMG_2308

ImageIMG_2310

ImageIMG_2326

ImageIMG_2312

ImageIMG_2327

In my time I have carried out the following:-
Yearly service – Kit from Neo Brothers
Front and rear brake discs.
Front and rear brake pads.
Top mounts - Lemforder
Drop links at front - Lemforder
Full set of Eibach springs – I was fed up replacing standard springs as they fractured
New flexible brake hoses all round
Ignition switch replaced
CIM unit replaced at Schoneville Saab, Glasgow.

Good Points
This is a really nice spec car with Zenon headlamps, full leather, Built in touchscreen SatNav. Built in Bluetooth for mobile phone. Being an Aero it has the 210bhp engine with larger turbo.
Wheels were refurbished last year
A full set of Goodyear Eagle F1’s were put on last year – Lots of tread left.
Heated seats
This car has never been re-mapped. Aside from the springs it is completely standard.

Bad Points
The rear arches suffer from rust. I had these treated and painted a couple of years ago, however the bodyshop did not do a good job. I have purchased a front wing to ‘section’ repair parts from however, I have not had the time to do this. The spare wing is included in the sale.
The air conditioning is not working. It has lost pressure and is likely just a condenser that’s needed.
I have one working key remote. The other just needs programmed with a Tech2. I forgot to get this done when the CIM and ignition switch were replaced.

Overall a nice low mileage car that with a bit of tlc to the rear wings would serve someone well.

I'd really like someone that's into Saabs to give it a bit of tlc as opposed ot it ending up with a car buying service.
Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Call 07825 924 605
Thanks for reading,
Brian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:37 pm 

Car Model: 9-3 2.0T Aero Saloon
Sold

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]