UKSaabs

THE site for UK Saab people!
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:14 pm

All times are UTC





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 811 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 41  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:57 am 
Offline
9000 Burble
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:01 pm
Posts: 13865
Location: The far East
Car Model: Back in a 9000 #4!
'97 9000 2ltr Anniversary

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1122846

Looks very tidy.......

'Sold' on Ebay in late July for £770........

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SAAB-9000-CS ... 7675.l2557

_________________
......Gotta love a 9K..........

We can't go far on enthusiasm, but we don't go far without it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:02 am 
Offline
9000 Burble
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:01 pm
Posts: 13865
Location: The far East
Car Model: Back in a 9000 #4!
'98 9000 Anniversary 2.3 FPT

https://www.gumtree.com/p/saab/-nice-sa ... 1349833847

This was for sale over a year ago, I seem to recall.

Being a little optimistic in the description of the substantial damage in the rear by say; "will need the 2 back quarters blown in". Err I don't think so.....Shame, as it is a good looking car1e

_________________
......Gotta love a 9K..........

We can't go far on enthusiasm, but we don't go far without it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:06 am 
Offline
Arkwright.
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:33 pm
Posts: 45284
Location: NETTLEHAM, LINCOLNSHIRE
Car Model: 99GL, Jaguar XF & Fiat 500
brooklands wrote:
'97 9000 2ltr Anniversary

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1122846

Looks very tidy.......

'Sold' on Ebay in late July for £770........

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SAAB-9000-CS ... 7675.l2557


It did not meet its reserve at £770. I was the high bidder on the previous auction to that where it only reached £621, again it did not meet its reserve.

I spoke to the seller on that occasion and he is looking for £1500.

_________________
When you think you know it all, it's a sure sign you don't.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:10 am 
Offline
9000 Burble
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:01 pm
Posts: 13865
Location: The far East
Car Model: Back in a 9000 #4!
Espin99 wrote:
brooklands wrote:
'97 9000 2ltr Anniversary

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1122846

Looks very tidy.......

'Sold' on Ebay in late July for £770........

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SAAB-9000-CS ... 7675.l2557


It did not meet its reserve at £770. I was the high bidder on the previous auction to that where it only reached £621, again it did not meet its reserve.

I spoke to the seller on that occasion and he is looking for £1500.


Interesting. At £1500, I would say it would be a good buy.

_________________
......Gotta love a 9K..........

We can't go far on enthusiasm, but we don't go far without it


Last edited by brooklands on Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:17 am 
Offline
Arkwright.
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:33 pm
Posts: 45284
Location: NETTLEHAM, LINCOLNSHIRE
Car Model: 99GL, Jaguar XF & Fiat 500
It does look pretty tidy, MOT history highlighted a few issues IIRC.

At the time I was looking for a SAAB to run over the winter for meets etc.. so I could just bring the 99 out in the summer months.

I offered £850 which was my max bid on the first auction in which it reached £621, that was as high as I was willing to go as it had been listed twice and £770 was the highest it had been bid over the two auctions.

But he was looking for £1500.

_________________
When you think you know it all, it's a sure sign you don't.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:06 pm 
Offline
Arkwright.
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:33 pm
Posts: 45284
Location: NETTLEHAM, LINCOLNSHIRE
Car Model: 99GL, Jaguar XF & Fiat 500
brooklands wrote:
Espin99 wrote:
brooklands wrote:
'97 9000 2ltr Anniversary

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1122846

Looks very tidy.......

'Sold' on Ebay in late July for £770........

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SAAB-9000-CS ... 7675.l2557


It did not meet its reserve at £770. I was the high bidder on the previous auction to that where it only reached £621, again it did not meet its reserve.

I spoke to the seller on that occasion and he is looking for £1500.


Interesting. At £1500, I would say it would be a good buy.


Price dropped to £1250.

_________________
When you think you know it all, it's a sure sign you don't.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:08 pm 
Offline
Arkwright.
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:33 pm
Posts: 45284
Location: NETTLEHAM, LINCOLNSHIRE
Car Model: 99GL, Jaguar XF & Fiat 500
C900 T8 2dr LHD, white.

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1110990

Loving the exterior and interior colour combination 8)

_________________
When you think you know it all, it's a sure sign you don't.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:24 pm 
Offline
9000 Burble
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:01 pm
Posts: 13865
Location: The far East
Car Model: Back in a 9000 #4!
The 9000 Anni at £1250 (offers invited) is a bargain! If this had been for sale when I got mine a couple of years back, I would have got this instead.

_________________
......Gotta love a 9K..........

We can't go far on enthusiasm, but we don't go far without it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:07 am 
Offline
Active user
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:20 am
Posts: 232
Location: denton, manchester and haydock, st helens
Car Model: 9-5 2.3 aero
Id love to buy this but simply have not got the space

https://www.gumtree.com/p/saab/saab-93- ... 1345481460


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:09 am 
Offline
Active user
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:20 am
Posts: 232
Location: denton, manchester and haydock, st helens
Car Model: 9-5 2.3 aero
hasnt this been around for ages ?

also on car and classic where the price is £4200

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SAAB-99-TURB ... SwnnpdHeAF


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:15 am 
Offline
Arkwright.
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:33 pm
Posts: 45284
Location: NETTLEHAM, LINCOLNSHIRE
Car Model: 99GL, Jaguar XF & Fiat 500
paddy1303 wrote:
hasnt this been around for ages ?

also on car and classic where the price is £4200

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SAAB-99-TURB ... SwnnpdHeAF


Its been listed 3-4 times, it did sell at one point but has since been relisted.

It was linked again Saturday on the previous page to this one :wink:

_________________
When you think you know it all, it's a sure sign you don't.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:16 am 
Offline
Active user
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:20 am
Posts: 232
Location: denton, manchester and haydock, st helens
Car Model: 9-5 2.3 aero
Espin99 wrote:
paddy1303 wrote:
hasnt this been around for ages ?

also on car and classic where the price is £4200

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SAAB-99-TURB ... SwnnpdHeAF


Its been listed 3-4 times, it did sell at one point but has since been relisted.

It was linked again Saturday on the previous page to this one :wink:


Thanks for the info :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:18 am 
Offline
Arkwright.
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:33 pm
Posts: 45284
Location: NETTLEHAM, LINCOLNSHIRE
Car Model: 99GL, Jaguar XF & Fiat 500
paddy1303 wrote:
Espin99 wrote:
paddy1303 wrote:
hasnt this been around for ages ?

also on car and classic where the price is £4200

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SAAB-99-TURB ... SwnnpdHeAF


Its been listed 3-4 times, it did sell at one point but has since been relisted.

It was linked again Saturday on the previous page to this one :wink:


Thanks for the info :D


Also being talked about here.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=196321#p1848444

_________________
When you think you know it all, it's a sure sign you don't.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:09 pm 
Offline
Active user
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:36 pm
Posts: 228
Location: Orpington, Kent
Car Model: 1987 SAAB 900i
I was contacted today by a garage that know of me about a C900i Auto 2 door that they have. It has good spec (aircon) it's a 1992 K plate. The autobox apparently jumps out of second gear a bit, but otherwise it is good.
I'm not in the market for another SAAB, but I am passing on details to the uksaabs community in case anyone is interested.
Contact is Ian Wilder Auto Services who can be contacted on 01442 872101, thety are based near Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.

_________________
People have very low expectations of me... and I still disappoint them!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:43 am 
Offline
Arkwright.
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:33 pm
Posts: 45284
Location: NETTLEHAM, LINCOLNSHIRE
Car Model: 99GL, Jaguar XF & Fiat 500
C900S LPT 3dr, blue.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Saab-900i-tu ... SweE5dZWCD

_________________
When you think you know it all, it's a sure sign you don't.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:20 am 
Offline
Arkwright.
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:33 pm
Posts: 45284
Location: NETTLEHAM, LINCOLNSHIRE
Car Model: 99GL, Jaguar XF & Fiat 500
C900i vert, white. Spares or repair.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1989-Saab-90 ... SwgihdLNp-

_________________
When you think you know it all, it's a sure sign you don't.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:21 am 
Offline
Arkwright.
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:33 pm
Posts: 45284
Location: NETTLEHAM, LINCOLNSHIRE
Car Model: 99GL, Jaguar XF & Fiat 500
C900 T8 5dr, relist.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Saab-900-cla ... SwT8FdWUo-

_________________
When you think you know it all, it's a sure sign you don't.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:21 am 
Offline
Saab Nut
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:23 pm
Posts: 1916
Location: Sussex
Car Model: '04 9-5 Aero est., '97 9K Aero
Silver early 9-5 4 door stage 4 £1330 with some £ spent on it!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/163837830900?ul_noapp=true


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:24 am 
Offline
UKS Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 am
Posts: 7745
Location: West Sussex
Car Model: 9000 Aero
cardboardcutout wrote:
Silver early 9-5 4 door stage 4 £1330 with some £ spent on it!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/163837830900?ul_noapp=true

Happy with the quality of those photographs?

_________________
96 9000 Aero
Motorhome
05 Smart
16 Smart 900 turbo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:18 pm 
Offline
Arkwright.
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:33 pm
Posts: 45284
Location: NETTLEHAM, LINCOLNSHIRE
Car Model: 99GL, Jaguar XF & Fiat 500
Espin99 wrote:
Paul Taylor wrote:
Espin99 wrote:

Sounds like one to walk away from. Looking at the bidding history it might just reappear at the end of this auction :corn:


Yup !.
Its now up to 1800, which is way beyond the value of that car.
The same bidder has been placing bids since £700.

There is a absolutely stunning black 9000 Aero on Car and Classic for 5K. It really is a show queen.


Red 9000 Aero, relisted as predicted.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Saab-9000-Ae ... SwigxdS0V-


7hrs to go and its only bid to £1k this time :corn:

_________________
When you think you know it all, it's a sure sign you don't.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 811 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 41  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot], old cabbie 1945 and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

follow UKSaabs on Twitter



UKSaabs silhouette logo images by Mark Green www.greenphotos.com
"subsilver2" slightly bodged by UKSaabs for our own use.

:: Disclaimer ::
Comments posted here are the views of their individual authors and are not necessarily shared by the owners of this Web site.
Authors assume all responsibility for comments posted here.

UKSaabs The biggest and best privately owned UK based independent Saab forum for all SAAB enthusiasts.
Whilst we encourage our users to support our advertisers the site wishes to remain independent and therefore does not endorse any particular advertiser(s)
UKSaabs is not affiliated with Saab Cars UK or Saab Automobile AB